Company Name: Cleopatra Trading Limited
Registered Company Number: 2028124
Company Address: 124 Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester, M8 8PZ
What Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Company Name
- Contact information including full address and e-mail address
Our online login area stores and captures information such as your name, address, email address, contact details, order & invoice history and any other information which is relevant to you as one of our customers. All payments are processed through a third party encrypted service (SagePay); we do not have access to your credit/debit card details.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Cleopatra Trading Limited Gather?
The information we receive from customers helps us to personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Cleopatra Trading Limited. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic, postal or e-mail newsletters and notifications. You provide most such information when you search, buy, order, post reviews, or other methods of communication via our website or email to Cleopatra Trading Limited. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers, and credit card information.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more productive to improve service and your shopping experience, we use e-mail communication to send order confirmations and information relating to your order.
Electronic Newsletters Policy
We occasionally send you electronic newsletters of our services and products. We also may send notifications of changes to our policies. If you do not want to receive newsletters from us; there is an “unsubscribe” link at the footer of the newsletter.
What About Cookies?
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many websites, we sometimes use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Cleopatra Trading Limited Share the Information It Receives? No, Cleopatra does not share any personal information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide to us for purchasing of our products or services. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by clicking the “log off” link located in the side menu.
For security purposes Cleopatra Trading Limited sometimes collects and analyses the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website. This is done for your protection for tracking purposes in the unfortunate event that someone gains access to your personal or financial information and opens an account, or makes purchases under your name.
Which Information Can I Access?
Cleopatra Trading Limited gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you register on our website, you are asked to fill in a form on the website, we usually ask if you would like to subscribe to our mailing list – look out for this checkbox.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us, or clicking on the unsubscribe or opt out link in our email marketing emails.
Your Individual Rights
- You have the right to withdraw consent and request removal of personal data, as long as it’s not data we are contracted to hold.
- You have the right to request what information we hold about you.
- You have the right to restrict processing of your data if you are contesting the accuracy of the data or if you need the data to be stored to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- You have the right to object to any processing undertaken for the purposes of direct marketing.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018 and prior to this date under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Cleopatra Trading Limited, 122-124 Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester, M8 8PZ, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email as soon as possible, at the above address and we will promptly correct any information.